Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Spice It Up

A yard or two of fabric and two spools of ribbon from Hobby Lobby can certainly go a long way! Here are a few photos of how we got into the fall spirit at our house. I hand painted the college craft pumpkins last year, so this year, all I had to do was set everyone out. Some chevron fabric, a sign I made on my Silhouette Cameo and some ribbon completed everything. Super simple.

For the entry way, all I did was cut a runner from the fabric- didn't even sew a hem and laid the ribbon on top.


I made this sign by using leftover fabric to cover a canvas. Cut the letter using my Silhouette Cameo and heat transfer material, ironed it on.

Entry Hall- fabric runner and ribbon, candy corn m&m's

I hand painted these in 2011. They would have been way easier to cut vinyl for this year, but they still turned out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment