Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Temporary Wallpaper

I have previously mentioned my passion for wall stencils... well you can add temporary wall paper to that list. I am a fan of anything that is easy to put up and just as easy to take down or change. Do I have commitment issues? Perhaps, but that's for another day! Today, the topic is temporary wallpaper. While the color choices and design options seem somewhat limited, I have received so many compliments about my guest powder room. I bought it from Urban Outfitter, and I must say, some of their newer designs I really like (more so than what was available at the time).


Damsel Wallpaper- Aqua Grey

Used my husband's grandfather's antique level as wall decor.




I would not recommend temporary wallpaper in regular bathroom with a lot of moisture, but it's perfect for an accent wall in a half bath! Loving the Chevron gray that is now available for purchase. Below is the Zee wallpaper, although reviewers say it's impossible to match up.
Urban Outfitters Zee Wallpaper



No comments:

Post a Comment